About Nimbly (hellonimbly.com)
A mobile solution that automates workflows, improving efficiency and generating cost savings by providing data-driven insights from field operations remotely and in real-time.
Built by passionate founders and VC backed, Nimbly enables best in class companies like KFC, 7-Eleven, Under Armour, and Cargill to be more agile, deploying digital routines for its front liners to deliver consistency of product quality and customer experience.
Nimbly is looking for a results-driven Technical Architect to join our growing engineering team and help us raise the bar on quality.
Technical Architect Responsibilities:
- Design scalable services aligned with our overall architecture
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Microservices architecture (MSA), Serverless - GCP, AWS, and Azure.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure quality
- Ensure architectural integrity as additional features are added
- Coach and mentor the development teams
- Participate in the development of critical components and POCs for new technologies
- Be an expert in the entire stack of technologies used
Skills and Qualifications
- 7-10 Yrs of exp in a full-stack role building React and Node.js applications
- Experience working on Agile projects
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Benefits at Nimbly
- Competitive net salary and private insurance
- Remote work with flexible working hours
- Dynamic and fun working environment