UI / UX DESIGNER
About Nimbly (hellonimbly.com)
A mobile solution that automates workflows, improving efficiency and generating cost savings by providing data-driven insights from field operations remotely and in real-time.
Built by passionate founders and VC backed, Nimbly enables best in class companies like KFC, 7-Eleven, Under Armour, and Cargill to be more agile, deploying digital routines for its front liners to deliver consistency of product quality and customer experience.
Nimbly is looking for a results-driven UI / UX Designer. Join our growing engineering team and help us raise the bar on quality.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present wireframe and UI mockups to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Collaborate closely and synergy with Product Manager, Tech, Customer Success, and other related stakeholders
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Develop and follow design system
- Minimum 2 years experience as UI/UX Designer
- Ability to implement design thinking
- Strong applied skills for design tools related to creating mobile and web application interfaces, e.g., Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
- Understanding of HTML and CSS in accordance with building SEO-friendly and responsive web applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solver and customer-centered, especially on balancing design aesthetic and user's needs
- Excellent time-management skills