About Nimbly (hellonimbly.com)
A mobile solution that automates workflows, improving efficiency and generating cost savings by providing data-driven insights from field operations remotely and in real-time.
Built by passionate founders and VC backed, Nimbly enables best in class companies like KFC, 7-Eleven, Under Armour, and Cargill to be more agile, deploying digital routines for its front liners to deliver consistency of product quality and customer experience.
Nimbly is looking for a results-driven Customer Success Support. Join our growing team and help us raise the bar on quality.
What you will do here
- Develop expertise in the Nimbly digital platform
- Conduct client product training sessions
- Work with clients and internal business partners to gather project requirements and coordinate with technical support to ensure setup and implementation of products meet client expectations
- Respond to client inquiries, requests and coordinate with internal business partners to ensure client satisfaction
- Proactively engage clients, and work closely with account base users to verify they are trained and effectively drive adoption of the product on a consistent basis
- Analyze assigned accounts, identify main decision makers to determine growth areas, and create and assign those opportunities to the appropriate salesperson
- Ensure department metrics are achieved including goals for client satisfaction and revenue
- Analyze, design, and implement new processes and procedures to maximize efficiencies
- Achieve high rate of renewal across assigned customer base
- Train new success specialists
Customer Success Specialist Requirements
You have at least 2 years of previous experience as a Customer Success Specialist, have excellent interpersonal skills and a highly organized person, who can do most (or all!) of these:
- Minimum 3 years experience managing account relationships
- Proven track record of previous experience in developing relationships, exceeding goals and establishing credibility with key clients and accounts
- High level of comfort with technology and able to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated by the opportunity to be part of a fast-moving, entrepreneurial team
- Experience supporting the enterprise software industry strongly preferred