SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
About Nimbly (hellonimbly.com)
A mobile solution that automates workflows, improving efficiency and generating cost savings by providing data-driven insights from field operations remotely and in real-time.
Built by passionate founders and VC-backed, Nimbly enables best-in-class companies like KFC, 7-Eleven, Under Armour, and Cargill to be more agile, deploying digital routines for its front liners to deliver consistency of product quality and customer experience.
Nimbly is looking for a results-driven Sales Development Representative. Join our growing team and help us raise the bar on quality.
What you will do here
- Partner with Business Team to create an outbound prospecting strategy, as well as to fill and maintain a healthy pipeline of particularly FnB, FMCG, Retail, Manufacturing or Agriculture leads
- Research target market, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity.
- Lead qualification process to decide which prospect consumer to deal with by Account Executive
- Able to fully understand in and out of Nimbly Products
- Represent Nimbly in a pitch to Nimbly prospect customer
- Book introductory meeting with prospects
- Meet and exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and new business leads
- Maintain new engagement and existing leads through creative & compelling follow-ups
Sales Development Representative Requirements
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in Sales Development Representative, Business Development, Sales, or Account Management
- Familiar to do deep research in FnB/FMCG/Retail/Manufacturing or Agriculture industries to become targets
- Have numerous contacts of various roles in the Retail or Manufacturing or Agriculture industry is a must and familiar with building a strong pipeline from time to time
- Excellent of giving first impression at presentation and communication skills
- Prior experience in SaaS/startup industry will be a value add
- Fluency in English is a must (both verbal and written)
- Fast learner and Result-oriented mindset
Benefits at Nimbly
- Competitive net salary and private insurance
- Remote work with flexible working hours
- Dynamic and fun working environment