Nimbly (hellonimbly.com) is a mobile solution that automates workflows, improving efficiency and generating cost savings by providing data-driven insights from field operations remotely and in real-time.
Built by passionate founders and VC-backed, Nimbly enables best-in-class companies like KFC, 7-Eleven, Under Armour, and Cargill to be more agile, deploying digital routines for its front liners to deliver consistency of product quality and customer experience.
Nimbly is looking for a Business Operations Analyst or Senior Analyst to join our growing team and help us raise the bar on quality.
What you will do here:
- Supporting the company leaders by using a data driven approach in refinement and alignment of group strategy and execution of tactics to unlocking new growth engines
- Provide strategic recommendations by formulating and presenting analysis to key decision-makers
- Codifying processes within the company to help streamline execution - providing a detailed description of how to execute a process, outlining the exact steps needed to complete a task or process from start to finish, and responsible parties
- Sourcing, evaluating and implementing the right toolsets to empower departments to operate transparently and effectively
- Support enablement initiatives across the organisation, including onboarding and industry learning, as well as department specific training
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university, Master or MBA will be a plus
- Minimum 2 years of full-time experience in management consulting, Big4, investment banking, PE/VC, or strategy role at a high-growth technology company
- Superior leadership ability to influence high-level management and lead projects
- Excellent at problem-solving and root cause analysis
- Strong analytical (Excel) and presentation (Powerpoint) skills
- Strong work ethic and proven track record working in teams
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
What does it take to be successful in this role:
- You are an analytical thinker who has experience in designing and implementing frameworks for unstructured problems
- You are data-driven and empirical in your approach to make decisions
- You are able to find innovative solutions to a wide range of business problems
- Strong communication skills for engaging with the multiple stakeholders of the business, understanding their interest or concerns, and unifying them around a common goal for success
- A good sense of understanding of the cross-functionality of business units
- You have project management skills that will help you lead and negotiate with teams across the business, as well as deliver initiatives on time & within budget.
Benefits at Nimbly
- Competitive net salary and private insurance
- Remote work with flexible working hours
- Dynamic and fun working environment