About Nimbly (www.hellonimbly.com)<...
We are a mobile solution that automates workflows, improving efficiency and generating cost savings by providing data-driven insights from field operations remotely and in real-time.
Built by passionate founders and VC backed, Nimbly enables best in class companies like KFC, 7-Eleven, Under Armour, and Cargill to be more agile, deploying digital routines for its frontliners to deliver consistency of product quality and customer experience.
Nimbly is looking for a proactive and highly personable Customer Success Specialist to join our growing Customer Success Team and help us create long-lasting relationships with our Enterprise and Mid-Market customers.
What you will do here
- Develop expertise in the Nimbly digital platform
- Conduct client product training sessions
- Achieve a high rate of Renewal and Retention across an assigned customer base
- Work with clients and internal business partners to gather project requirements
- Coordinate with technical support to ensure setup and implementation of products meet client expectations
- Respond to client inquiries, requests and coordinate with internal business partners to ensure client satisfaction
- Proactively engage clients, and work closely with account base users to verify they are trained and effectively drive adoption of the product on a consistent basis
- Analyse assigned accounts, identify main decision-makers to determine growth areas, and create and assign those opportunities to the appropriate salesperson
- Ensure department metrics are achieved including goals for client satisfaction and revenue
- Train new Account Managers
What you will bring
- At least 3-5 years of Account / Relationship Management experience, preferably handling Enterprise and Mid-Market customers
- Bilingual: Proficient in English and fluent in Tagalog
- Proven track record of previous experience in developing relationships, exceeding goals and establishing credibility with key clients and accounts
- High ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated by the opportunity to be part of a fast-moving, entrepreneurial team
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
Benefits at Nimbly
- Competitive salary and generous company benefits
- Private insurance
- Remote work with flexible working hours
- Dynamic and fun working environment