About Nimbly (www.hellonimbly.com)
Nimbly is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company that helps organizations empower their frontline employees to do their jobs properly and consistently through a mobile app and a powerful dashboard.
By digitalising SOPs/ checklists, the solution helps clients in numerous industries deliver exceptional product quality & customer experience, maximize operational efficiencies, comply with numerous audit standards and grow revenue.
Built by passionate founders and VC backed, Nimbly enables best in class companies like KFC, 7-Eleven, Under Armour, and Cargill to be more agile, deploying digital routines for its front liners to deliver consistency of product quality and customer experience.
Nimbly is looking for a proactive and hands-on UX Researcher to join our Product Team. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce and the people they work with.
As a UX Researcher, you will work with the product team to identify research needs and conduct end-to-end research projects that require coordination across cross-functional teams and stakeholders. You’ll be the champion of users’ voices by delivering powerful user-centered insights that help design useful, usable, and desirable user experiences.
What you will do
- Design and conduct research independently using a variety of methods, including in-depth qualitative interviews, ethnography, usability testing, quantitative surveys, competitor analysis, clickstream analysis, etc.
- Create deliverables and frameworks to ground teams in customer-centric thinking (e.g. personas, journey maps, etc.)
- Advocate research findings and actionable insights to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations
- Transform insights into actions by suggesting concepts and/or facilitating the team through a co-creation process to decide the next steps
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve our research processes, operations, and deliverables to ensure the function grows alongside the wider business
What you will bring
- At least 2-3 years working experience as Product/UX Researcher or in an applied research setting, preferably in the SaaS industry/Tech platforms
- Bilingual: Proficient in English and fluent in Bahasa ID
- A Bachelor’s degree in psychology, sociology, anthropology, human-computer interaction, human factors engineering, industrial engineering, cognitive science, information sciences, related field or equivalent practical experience
- A self-starter that can autonomously conduct end-to-end research, from identifying research needs and objectives to delivering actionable insights
- Have a great understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods, able to choose most appropriate method to achieve the research objectives
- Ability to creatively combine mixed-method approaches as needed across different product development stages
- Good communication, collaboration, and presentation skills with an ability to quickly command trust and respect from stakeholders
- Experience with remote usability platforms and heatmap/session recording tools
Benefits at Nimbly
- Competitive net salary and generous company benefits
- Private insurance
- Remote work with flexible working hours
- Dynamic and fun working environment