About Nimbly (hellonimbly.com)
A mobile solution that automates workflows, improving efficiency and generating cost savings by providing data-driven insights from field operations remotely and in real-time.
Built by passionate founders and VC-backed, Nimbly enables best-in-class companies like KFC, 7-Eleven, Under Armour, and Cargill to be more agile, deploying digital routines for its front liners to deliver consistency of product quality and customer experience.
Nimbly is looking for a results-driven DevOps Engineer to join our growing Engineering team and help us raise the bar on quality.
- 5+ years of successfully designing and implementing successful public cloud solutions in Google, AWS and Azure
- Ability to collaborate and evangelize the right cloud solutions throughout the business creating a visionary direction and roadmap for Infrastructure-as-a-Service
- Define and maintain DevOps pipeline architecture and tooling requirements
- Own overall cloud solution architecture including direction, principles, various levels of abstraction, and current state
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment.
- Experience with scaling modern web architectures
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-code using Terraform
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a relevant field
- Bilingual: Proficient in English
Nice to have:
- Architecture Certification preferred
- Ability to write code in Node or Go (or willingness to learn)
- Good exposure to Linux
- Experience in implementing compliance with security certification (ISO 27001, SOC 2 Type I and Type II).
Benefits at Nimbly
- Competitive salary and performance incentives
- Generous company benefits
- Remote work / WFH with flexible working hours
- Team building events and activities
- Dynamic and fun working environment