About Nimbly (www.hellonimbly.com)
Nimbly is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company that helps organizations empower their frontline employees to do their jobs properly and consistently through a mobile app and a powerful dashboard.
By digitalising SOPs/ checklists, the solution helps clients in numerous industries deliver exceptional product quality & customer experience, maximize operational efficiencies, comply with numerous audit standards and grow revenue.
Built by passionate founders and VC backed, Nimbly enables best in class companies like KFC, 7-Eleven, Under Armour, and Cargill to be more agile, deploying digital routines for its front liners to deliver consistency of product quality and customer experience.
Nimbly is looking for a hands-on and proactive UX Writer to join our growing Product team. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce and the people they work with.
As a UX Writer, you will work with the product team to create a delightful user experience through your writing. You’ll be the champion of users’ experience by delivering relevant, innovative, and effective copy to help users navigate on the mobile and web-based product.
What you will do
- Create ID & EN copy that facilitates user navigation, onboarding, error messages, instructional materials, and other pieces of the complete user experience of existing or new products/features
- Understand the product briefs and user behaviour to provide a relevant, innovative, and effective copy
- Participate in the end-to-end design process with peer researchers, designers, and product and engineering teams
- Proactively provide copy improvements by identifying and troubleshooting copy bugs, leveraging data and user feedback, researching and analyzing industry trends and competitors
- Develop content guidelines and maintain its standards
- Communicate product releases, updates, and onboarding for internal and external users
- Collaborate closely and synergy with Product Managers, Researchers, Designers, Engineers, Data Analysts, Customer Success Team, Marketing, and other related stakeholders
What you will bring
- At least 1-3 years of experience as a UX Writer, preferably in the tech industry/digital platforms
- Bilingual: Proficient in English and fluent in Bahasa ID
- Good knowledge of design thinking framework or other frameworks that facilitates writing development
- Good knowledge of writing fundamentals such as structured thinking, critical, and creative thinking in order to develop their writing output
- Passionate for delivering a delightful user experience, curious to know the users, able to empathize with them, and driven to discover and resolve their pain points
- Able to articulate the reasons behind every copy decision. Experienced in making writing decisions backed up by usability testing, data usage, and customer feedback is a plus.
- A team player with excellent time-management and communication skills
- Able to provide a portfolio that showcases copywriting craft, preferably with the visual cues
Benefits at Nimbly
- Competitive net salary and generous company benefits
- Private insurance
- Remote work with flexible working hours
- Dynamic and fun working environment