HEAD OF SALES
About Nimbly (hellonimbly.com)
A mobile solution that automates workflows, improving efficiency and generating cost savings by providing data-driven insights from field operations remotely and in real-time.
Built by passionate founders and VC backed, Nimbly enables best in class companies like KFC, 7-Eleven, Under Armour, and Cargill to be more agile, deploying digital routines for its front liners to deliver consistency of product quality and customer experience.
Nimbly is looking for a results-driven Head of Sales. Join our growing team and help us raise the bar on quality people.
What you will do here
- Position the business to grow beyond its current targets and significantly increase recurring revenue year on year.
- Translate business objectives into specific goals for the given area.
- Build and manage a high-performing strategic & enterprise accounts sales team.
- Drive a culture of strong execution in developing new enterprise accounts and ensure continued high retention and expansion of existing accounts.
- Provide strategic direction and focus for the sales team while identifying new opportunities in industry verticals and driving expansion into them.
- Manage the enterprise sales team to help drive and close strategic/complex deals.
- Engage functionally across the business (Marketing, Customer Success, Finance) to orchestrate a seamless experience for the customer.
Head of Sales Requirements
- A proven track record in building an enterprise sales organization from the ground up, ideally both in corporate and start-up settings.
- Demonstrated experience in driving and managing the day-to-day business with a strong cadence of deal closure on a monthly & quarterly basis, consistently beating quotas.
- Strategic sales experience and revenue achievement selling into multiple industry verticals (esp. F&B, Retail, Agriculture, Manufacturing), while building satisfied and referenceab customers.
- Significant experience in enterprise software and/or applications sales (ideally from B2B SaaS companies); ability to sell to C-suite and possessing high-level executive presence.
- Consultative sales skills and ability to construct and articulate strong business case and ROI; strategic account planning and execution skills.
- Excellent operational/analytical skills - reporting, forecasting, data analysis skills; operations management experience.
- C-level engagement and negotiation, account strategy, domain expertise, executive selling, large deal management, and team leadership.
What we’re looking for
As an ideal candidate, having commercial and analytical know-how is required, as is having strong communication and leadership skills. You must be strategic, influential, and confident in building relationships with employees at all levels.
Benefits at Nimbly
- Competitive net salary and private insurance
- Remote work with flexible working hours
- Dynamic and fun working environment