Nimbly is looking for an experienced back-end engineer with a passion for building quality user-facing applications. Join our growing engineering team and help build software that companies love!
What you will do here
- Develop user-facing features for our Mobile and Web applications
- Write reusable code and cover it with comprehensive unit tests and integration tests
- Optimize application design and code for performance and scalability
- Maintain build, test, and deployment automation pipelines
- Review technical feasibility of product features and UX designs and provide feedback
- Analyze product feature requirements with the team and decompose them into small, shippable units of work
- Collaborate cross-team with designers and back-end developers
- Transform design mockups and wireframes into code
- Share your knowledge and build best practices with team members
Back-End Engineer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 3-6 year of experience in Nodejs, Go or Golang
- Portfolio scope must contain Github or Bitbucket profile
- Total working experience is at least 4 years
- At least 2 years experience developing with ReactJS, ReactNative, preferably with TypeScript
- Excellent analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- A deep knowledge of various software testing techniques and experience with test automation
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Good organizational skills and a detail-oriented mindset
Our tech stack
We built our web application with ReactJS and our mobile apps with ReactNative, using Redux for front-end state management. Everything is written in TypeScript to take advantage of static typing and the preferred language semantics. We’re using Git (BitBucket) for source control and automated pipelines. Our designers use Figma for wireframing and mockups. We deploy to Google Cloud and use a combination of Google Cloud Functions, App Engine, Firebase, and MongoDB for our back-end.
What we’re looking for
As an ideal candidate, you have substantial previous experience with most of our tech stack and are a highly productive individual with excellent communication skills. You enjoy participating in all aspects of software development from requirements analysis to production deployments. You’re a stickler for good software design, set a high bar for quality, and lead by example in these areas.
Benefits at Nimbly
- Competitive net salary and private insurance
- Remote work with flexible working hours
- Dynamic and fun working environment
Join the team!