About Nimbly (hellonimbly.com)
A mobile solution that automates workflows, improving efficiency and generating cost savings by providing data-driven insights from field operations remotely and in real-time.
Built by passionate founders and VC backed, Nimbly enables best in class companies like KFC, 7-Eleven, Under Armour, and Cargill to be more agile, deploying digital routines for its front liners to deliver consistency of product quality and customer experience.
Nimbly is looking for a results-driven Account Executive. Join our growing team and help us raise the bar on quality.
What you will do here
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and also partnership opportunity to fulfill sales quota
- Learn and fully understand the product, do product demo according to customer possible use case
- Reaching out to new customers or partners and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of product / services.
- Understanding the customers requirements, and closing the deals
- Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing customers
- To communicate with the CS and finance team in handling over any pre-sales efforts
- Manage a full sales cycle
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Identify areas of improvement in Sales Process
- Oversee customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements during the sales process
- Provide input to product and marketing teams from conversations with customers
- Approach all deals with a customer-first “ready to help” mentality, assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Accurately track all sales activity and forecasting in Salesforce.
- 1-3 years of account executive sales experience (in a closing role), preferably in SaaS platform software.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify solutions in a complex product
- Strong prospecting abilities and track record of building net new business
- Proven track record of success and over-achievement of quotas
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- High level of comfort with technology and able to learn new technologies quickly
- Familiar with database and business intelligence
- High analytical thinking ability
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM
- Effective written and verbal communicator. Proficiency in English will be a plus
- Have a strong work ethic and competitive mindset.
Benefits at Nimbly
- Competitive net salary and private insurance
- Remote work with flexible working hours
- Dynamic and fun working environment