About Nimbly (www.hellonimbly.com)
A mobile solution that automates workflows, improving efficiency and generating cost savings by providing data-driven insights from field operations remotely and in real-time.
Built by passionate founders and VC backed, Nimbly enables best in class companies like KFC, 7-Eleven, Under Armour, and Cargill to be more agile, deploying digital routines for its front liners to deliver consistency of product quality and customer experience.
Nimbly is looking for a passionate and results-driven Engineering Manager (Front End) to lead our growing team and help us raise the bar on quality.
What you will be doing
- DevOps, code quality, knowledge on GCP, MongoDB, big query
- Build new features and capabilities, mentor, coach and lead a team of diverse Engineers on a variety of interpersonal, technological, and methodological challenges they face day-to-day.
- Plan and scope features alongside Product Designer, Developers and other stakeholders and participate in the feature technical design process, maintaining and documenting a design system distilled from mockups.
- Hands-on development, review code and collaborate on pull requests from your team members.
- Support the troubleshooting, mitigation and fixing of production issues involving our Applications, Databases, Networks and Proxies using Monitoring and Debugging tools.
- Rest API, Ability to create a robust and resilient connection to the backend.
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
- Demonstrated effective leadership, analytical skills, KPIs & Dashboards.
- Consistent track record of successfully managing people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
Benefits at Nimbly
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Private insurance
- Remote work with flexible working hours
- Dynamic and fun working environment