About Nimbly (www.hellonimbly.com)
A mobile solution that automates workflows, improving efficiency and generating cost savings by providing data-driven insights from field operations remotely and in real-time.
Built by passionate founders and VC-backed, Nimbly enables best-in-class companies like KFC, 7-Eleven, Under Armour, and Cargill to be more agile, deploying digital routines for its front liners to deliver consistency of product quality and customer experience.
In Nimbly, the Implementation Project Manager works with the sales team to implement Nimbly for our customers and own the onboarding of new clients.
The role is super critical as it directly impacts revenue and customer satisfaction. If you love to interact with customers globally and solve their problems with your expertise in project management and implementation, then this role is right for you!
What you will do here
- Manage post-sales delivery and responsible for the implementation of Nimbly products for multiple customers
- Plan and monitor all projects throughout the program life cycle and manage risks and issues and take corrective measurements on projects
- Ensure best practices and processes are adhered to for implementation and work towards continuous improvement
- Ensure customers are taken live within the promised timeframe.
- Drive Weekly and Governance meetings with client and internal stakeholders on a regular basis
- Work with Sales, Customer Success and Customer Support teams to ensure that they understand any customisations done or unique needs served for the customer Nimbly
- Work closely with the product development team to share client feedback and for post-implementation reviews
- Track key metrics and KPIs related to implementation success
- Identify implementation areas that can be automated and work with the product or customer success teams to automate them
- Up-sell / cross-sell Nimbly products or services wherever applicable
What you will bring
- At least 5+ years of experience as an Implementation Project Manager or experience in a similar role
- Bilingual: Proficiency in English and Fluency in Bahasa ID (both verbal and written)
- Strong communication skills (dealing with internal and external stakeholders)
- Customer success-oriented attitude
- Strong ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously
- Understanding of unique features and challenges of SaaS applications
- Understanding of how cloud-based applications are delivered and consumed
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or technology is highly desirable
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Expertise with front line workers will be a plus
- Flexibility to travel on some occasions
Benefits at Nimbly
- Competitive net salary and performance incentives
- Private insurance
- Remote work / WFH with flexible working hours
- Team building activities and events
- Dynamic and fun working environment