About Nimbly (hellonimbly.com)
A mobile solution that automates workflows, improving efficiency and generating cost savings by providing data-driven insights from field operations remotely and in real-time.
Built by passionate founders and VC backed, Nimbly enables best in class companies like KFC, 7-Eleven, Under Armour, and Cargill to be more agile, deploying digital routines for its front liners to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative in order to deliver consistency of product quality and customer experience.
Nimbly is looking for a talented and experienced Partnership Manager to join our growing team and support the expansion of the sales channels to be able to reach and impact businesses all around the world. In this role, you have an unique opportunity to help shape the partners that Nimbly uses to reach customers
What you will do here
- Drive Nimbly partner business relationships by analyzing partner business performance, identifying methods of increasing partner returns, pitching ideas to and identifying opportunities within partners, and coordinating across teams to deliver a cohesive partner strategy
- Educate our partners on the power of Nimbly and enable them to be successful in driving innovation to our customers.
- Support the framing business problems that partners face; from pipeline generation, to deal closing and implementation - seeking find and analyze relevant data to provide strategic insights and propose initiatives to alleviate these problems
- Accountable for SaaS revenue metrics reporting and analysis for partnership channels
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to support special projects to help drive partners efficacy
- Design and build internal data structures to track and optimize revenue growth of partnership channels
- Act as a PMO for multiple projects, coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track in achieving deliverables
Partnership Manager Role Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business or other quantitative disciplines
- At least 4 years of experience in Partnership Management at a Technology Company
- Superior communication skills to collaborate with stakeholders across all levels
- Professional and trustworthy over sensitive information
- Experience with advanced Excel and consulting-style presentations
- Working knowledge of finance; literacy in SaaS financial metrics is a plus
- Required skills include data analysis, data visualization, financial modeling and forecasting, strategic problem solving, market research, and project management
What does it take to be successful as a Partnership Manager?
- You are a highly methodical individual with experience in designing and implementing processes for empower high performance partnership relationships
- You are data-driven and empirical in your approach to make decisions; able to fiercely defend decisions that you have reached but also able to react and incorporate new data points to reach new conclusions
- You are able to find innovative solutions to a wide range of business problems, seeking out best practices in the SAAS industry and looking to implement them at Nimbly
- Strong communication skills for engaging with the multiple stakeholders of the business, understanding their interest or concerns, and unifying them around a common goal for success
- A good sense of understanding of the cross-functionality of business units
- You have project management skills that will help you lead and negotiate with teams across the business, as well as deliver initiatives on time & within budget.
Benefits at Nimbly
- Competitive net salary and private insurance
- Remote work with flexible working hours
- Dynamic and fun working environment